Monday, February 25, 2013

My shortest post ever

So....I went to check on a technical difficulty with the camera this afternoon after work.

the water level is rising. 2013-02-25
I had to cross Minebank run upstream from the beaver dam and pond. The beaver has been busy. I just about 27 hours, the water in the pond has risen about 2 inches. In the photograph to the right, you can see some stones under water. When I used them yesterday to cross the stream, they were about half above the water. Now they are just submerged under the water.

It's a busy little beaver, isn't it?













2013-02-25.
Here is the camera in place. It is overlooking the slide on the west bank of the stream. Maybe one of these days I will actually catch the beaver on the camera. Wish me luck.



More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment