Sunday, September 18, 2016

I've never captured two before, in one picture.

But I did this time. Two red foxes.

I don't know what they are doing. They don't seem to be fighting, and their breeding season is in the middle of the winter.

This is the time of year when the families split up and the young have to go out and find a territory of their own, so that could explain the pictures. Or perhaps it's just an odd coincidence.




And a great blue heron stopped by to say hello as well. Beautiful birds, aren't they?






And we'll leave with one last. I love the eyes in this one. Look closely in the center of the photographs and you'll see them. Based on the other photographs in the sequence, I'm sure it's a raccoon. 



It's hawk migration season. Cromwell is a great place to watch. 

https://www.hawkcount.org/siteinfo.php?tab=inv_t&rsite=621&dyearsel=2016

Don't forget to go outside and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment