Sunday, August 2, 2015

No Trolls, but lots of other fun stuff

So, I decided to place the camera under a bridge in the park. That's one place I've never tried before and I thought it might be interesting to see what life is like down there.

Some of you who are geocachers know this bridge. Other than pursuing an elusive geocache, I can't imagine why anyone would go down there.

Anyway, I didn't find any trolls. I did find some chipmunks, rabbits, raccoon, foxes, grackles, great blue herons, cardinals, and squirrels. The great blue heron and raccoon especially caught my fancy.

I thought it might be fun to combine the short video clips that I captured, and combine them into two short movies.

Hope you enjoy them.







Don't forget to go outside and play.



2 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff Bill! I love this stuff. I was just over there twice in the past week and only see birds and squirrels. Nice find!
    Deano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you're enjoying the blog.

    ReplyDelete