Sunday, July 6, 2014

No luck yet....

While I was casting about for a place to put the camera, the Naturalist suggested I try for a turtle.

I tried for a turtle.

I failed to capture a turtle on camera.

But I did get a groundhog, a deer, and a mystery.


Enjoy the videos.









I'm not entirely sure what this is. I think it is a moth flitting in and out of the image. 

I have placed the camera in a couple different configurations, all overlooking the spring-fed pool along the blue trail. It looks like a place that ought to have quite a bit of wildlife. I suspect the problem is that I've put the camera at a couple odd angles. Not much for it though, as that's how the trees are growing. The camera is now looking at the pond from a different angle. Maybe I'll get that turtle yet. 

Go outside and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment