Sunday, July 7, 2013

Where's Waldo?, the Cromwell Valley Park version

So, it appears than the beavers, like Elvis, have left the park. I expect that one will venture back sometime in the future, but for now the park is bereft of beavers.


I have decided to lift my camera up to the hills, and to explore what may be seen there. With the help of my son, I placed to camera along a deer trail. After about a week I had a chance to retrieve it a and check to photos.  Turns out some animals can be pretty hard to pick out of the background. It certainly was fun, though, looking closely to see what tripped the camera.

Take a look at the pictures below and see how you do. Each has a mammal in it. Some, though are pretty hard to identify. I really don't know for sure what a couple of them are. Do you?










More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment